My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bring on January and holidays!

Well this month would officially have to go down as one of my hardest months ever!!!!!!

I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere although I'm really struggling to see it just now. So this week hasn't been the best. The good things were I managed to get the furniture moved down to Mackay, so at least Cam has a bed to sleep on. Although it meant that my Birthday was spent waiting for removalists, who seem to always be late! So now I'm in Cairns with no bed and an empty house although hopefully not here for long.

Anyway the last couple of days would officially be classed as shit! On Friday night we flew back to Cairns from Mackay. We had to go the long way home (via Brissie) coz there were no seats on the direct flights! We got back home about 11pm and crawled into bed about 1am. I was on call from 4am - 4pm on Saturday so I was just praying that I didn't get called to fly out. Although at 4am the phone rang and I had to be in at work by 5am! Well I was a bit of a walking zombie yesterday and purely survived by eating shit all day (I'm a big time emotional eater!). So on top of it all I had two lots or really bad news!
So anyway I've stopped eating shit today and made myself go for a run this morning and aiming for a few days of good eating, exercise and lots of sleep! I'm of to Melbourne on Wednesday for 8days training. Then I'm planning on surprising Mum for her 60th Birthday on the 29th. She doesn't know I'm coming over but thought while I was in Melbourne I might as well make the quick trip over to Adelaide for the night (she will be sooo happy!). And then finally after two weeks away I'll get to see Cam for a day or so. So life is busy at the moment and I'm coping and I know that things will get better week by week! So here's to tomorrow and a great day!

5 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Hilds,
I hope things settle down and you get some good news soon. It is good to hear that your family is pulling together and everyone is supporting each other - you are lucky to have that as not everyone does. Take care, Nic

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilde
I meant to leave a comment saying how much you inspire me (I've just started a 12 week program with Sue and love the fact that you got great results with similar habits to me - emotional eating, sleep swings, travel etc) and to say thanks! But i just read about your sister's MS. One of my best friends was diagnosed with MS a few years ago at only 30, and she has had great results with a book by a guy with the surname of Jelnick - basically she has completely changed her diet - it's all about the type of fats you eat/don't eat apparently, and getting enough vitamin D from sun. Anyway i highly recommend him/the book (even though i don't know the name of it!), pretty sure that's the spelling, as i couldn't believe the changes in my friend when she discovered it.
Have a good week. Saturn is almost out of Leo, that's prolly why you've had such a rough week (I'm a bit of an astro fan)
Louisa

Anonymous said...

Hilde
Sorry! I spelt his name wrong!
The book is called
"Taking Control of MS" and it's by George Jelinek
available through the MS Australia website and also on Amazon.
Louisa

Kie said...

Hi Hilde,
I'm sorry to hear your bad news. It seems to all come at once. Keep your chin up.
Kie xx

Miss Positive said...

Hilds, I'm so sorry to read about everything that's going on for you now, it must be tough but you are lucky to have so much support around.

Sending positive vibes to you and your family...

Hilary xx