My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm Back

Sorry have been a bit slack with my posting lately, have been pretty busy but mainly because I haven't been as good as I would have liked so I kinda avoid posting.
Have been putting in quite a good effort with my training and just starting a new weight routine (always get quite sore after a new workout!!!!, gotta love that feeling). Although as usual my nutrition has let me down a bit, far too many social outings where I have been over indulging, the usual story really good all week and let it all go on my days off. I suppose one good thing is I'm maintaining my weight although not losing like I would like to. I've got my 30th coming up in 8 weeks and am planning on going to Paris so I suppose I need to really kick in to gear if I want to feel fantastic for my 30th. Anyway just a quick one just motivating myself to do weights so better get going.
Cheers Hilds

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds - you and I sound like we're going through a bit of a slump together! After reading everyone's blogs tonight I'm feeling all pumped and motivated again though, ready to get back into it.

Hope you had a great weights workout - keep reminding yourself - 8 weeks to the big THREE-OH!!

Hilary xx

CJ said...

Hi! Paris for your 30th - I'm jealous! Good for motivation so kick ass and pump those weights!