My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Can't wait for the weekend!

Well its finally Friday and I am really looking forward to the weekend. This week has been a busy one as I flew to Japan Monday back on Wednesday, and then of again to Japan on Thursday and home tomorrow morning and then four lovely days off! I've had a pretty good week, have managed to fit all of my training in and have a pretty clean week of eating (its always much easier during the week!). Today I did some stair climbing as the hotel we stay at has 57 floors, so I managed to climb from my floor (41st) to the bottom and back up again and then did 30mins powerwalk, I think my calves might be a little sore tomorrow. I've had a lovely day of shopping in Japan and managed to pick up some great hiking shoes, which I'm hanging to test out. Hopefully if the weather is good on the weekend we might be able to get away for a nights camping. Anyway not much else from me, just trying to keep motivated and stay focused for the weekend as it has been my days off which have been letting me down lately. Anyway time for me to rest up before the flight home, yippeee always love going home!

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hilds you are a star for going up and down the stairs at the hotel! How's the glutes feeling after that?!!

Hope you managed to get away for camping, I'm with you, weekends are the hardest, but I managed to get through one without a free meal this time!

Have a great week!

Hilary xx

Hilds said...

Thanks Hilary, my calves took a fair few days to recover from those stairs, I think they have only just come good! Great to hear you are going well with your training. Keep up the good work. Hilds

Miss Positive said...

Hilds!!

Long time no post lovey - hope everything is going well...

Hilary xx