My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006



Oh my god what a week, I'm still recovering and its wednesday!!!!! After having the most amazing Birthday we had a party on the weekend for my Birthday (and also to celebrate getting engaged). The party was a costume party "Dirty Thirties". It was heaps of fun and everyone got right into the theme and there were quite a few funny sights at the party! I had a fabulous night until I drank way too many shots (not a good idea when you don't drink much anymore!). So I ended up going to bed way too early and way too drunk and it has taken me a good few days to get over it. I so don't miss the hungover feeling and wasting a whole day feeling seedy, but oh well it needed to be done. So anyway will try and post a couple of pics of the party. Hopefully my next update will be reporting all my good eating and training!

4 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds!! BIG Congratulations on your engagement!!! You must be over the moon, I'm so happy for you!

Looks like you had a fabulous time at your party too, great pics! Now that we're "old" it does take a long time to recover from drinking doesnt it?!! LOL!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Hilds!!!
WOW LOOK AT YOU, you sexy thing!!! You look absolutely fantastic in that lil outfit :) All your hard work is definitely paying off :)
A HUUUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!! You sound over the moon and so you should be :)
Hope you're over your hangover ;P
xoxoxo

Bec said...

Hi Hilds,

I am currently doing a program with Sue at the moment and have had a read of your blog. You are looking fabulous. I am using you as inspiration!!

Congratulations on your 30th and getting engaged. How wonderful!!

Cheers
Rebecca

Hilds said...

Thanks Hilary and Selina for your lovely comments. Rebecca thank you sooo much for your comment and it is fantastic to hear that I have inspired someone else as that was always one of my goals. I know that you will achieve great things by doing a program with Sue, just make sure you truly believe in yourself and can see yourself where you want to be. If you ever need any motivation don't hesitate to contact me, as it is great to be surrounded by supportive people. Keep up the great work!