My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nearly Holiday time!!!!

Only one week to go and I'll be heading over to Germany! I can't wait it is going to be so exciting I will finally get to see Austria and see where all the relies come from. So today and tomorrow are my last days at home before we fly out so I am madly trying to get organised, its funny how you always seem to leave everything until the last minute. I'm just hoping that we can get on the flights as everything is very busy at the moment and we are on standby. The goal is to be in Munich for the opening of the Oktoberfest. Not sure how I'm going to handle all of those sausages and beer (I'll be doing some hard core training when I get back!). I'm taking my hiking shoes so hopefully we will do lots of exploring while we are away and help work of some of those extra calories I will be consuming!!!!!! Other than holiday organising I have been pretty busy, we have had visitors for the last couple of weeks and I have also been going on lots of trips to Japan!!!! Only one more Japan trip to go and then 5 glorious weeks off, we are actually only going to be away for about 12 nights now, so I am looking forward to lots of walks, relaxing on the beach and catching up with friends during the rest of my holidays. We might even head to Adelaide for a few days as the families all want to catch up and celebrate our engagement. So that's it from me, hopefully next time I post it will be with lots of pics from our travels (as long as we get there that is!).
Hope everyone is well.
Luv Hilds

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Have a fabulous holiday!! Make sure you take lots of photos for us!! I'm sure you're going to have a ball at Oktoberfest, have a great time!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Have a great time!!!
Have a great time in Germany... you HAVE to have a pretzel!! HOpe you enjoy the warm beer ;)
Take lots of pics to show us!!
xoxo

Shar said...

Hi Hilde!!

Congrats on your 30th AND your engagment!

Have a great trip!

Sharleen x