My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

On a roll!

I'm having a great week. I seem to have all this energy this week and have managed to get in heaps of training and actually enjoying it all (well nearly all of it!). I'm also finding my eating is a breeze this week, I just wish every week was like this. I don't really know why I'm feeling like this, maybe after being sick last week it just feels great to be healthy again. Have managed to get in two spin classes, a pump class, a couple of runs and have been up the hill powerwalking every afternoon, oh and weights twice! I seem to have my motivation back and I'm loving it.

Work is frustrating me at the moment as I'm on reserve this month, which means I cannot plan anything. I was suppose to go to the Gold Coast this weekend for an engagement party but it has turned out I'm on reserve all weekend so tied to the house. Oh well Cam will get to enjoy the five star resort all on his own! So since I can't go this weekend we have planned a night at Sea Temple Port Douglas on Monday night. This is to celebrate our 4 year anniversary plus Cam got a new job, so we will be cracking the bottle of Moet which has been sitting in the fridge for a while now! So I'm going to be a good girl all weekend so I can enjoy the pool, spa and moet on Monday night ( I can't wait!). Cheers Hilds

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hilds you are on fire! Sounds like everything is coming together for you, you go girl! LOL!

Your monday evening sounds divine, enjoy that Moet! Happy Anniversary and congrats to Cam on the new job!