My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone in Blog Land!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, just taking a bit of a break from blogging. I am planning to start a new challenge to kick start 2007! So until then I will be away (still checking everyone elses blogs though!) but will be back in full force late January!

Happy New Year, Love Hilds

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a great new year. I hope 07 brings about all things wonderful for you and your family!!!

Merry Christmas and take care!!!

SeLiNa said...

Merry Christmas to you too Hilde!!!
HOpe you have a very special one, and I'll be catching up on you in the New Year!!
Are you doing another challenge with IBO?? Or flying solo?!?

xoxo

Miss Positive said...

Hilds I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

Chat soon

Hilary xx

Bec said...

Hope you have a fabulous xmas too. And I look forward to seeing your new challenge in 2007. I will be doing one too.

Cheers
Rebecca