My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tired Tiger!!!!!

Yes I'm back and feeling a bit tired, just got in from Japan this morning and after my usual 3 hours of sleep I'm feeling pretty crappy! I always hate the day I fly back in as I always feel like crap and crave carbs really bad, but I know after a good nights sleep and I'll be all back to normal. So only a few more hours to survive and I'll be sound asleep (YAY!). Anyway on a more positive note I had a great Easter, managed to get a couple of days of with Cam. So we spent Easter veging about the house, we sanded the outdoor furniture and spa down and put some much needed stain/oil on them so they look like new now. Its funny how you put of some jobs for sooo long and then once you actually do them they don't even take that long. So after that we got all motivated and thought of another fifty things we could do to the house. After a trip to bunning (god I love that place!) we discovered maybe we can't afford to do them all just yet and we might have to do things slowly.

The last couple of weeks have been a bit hard for me and I've had to do a lot of thinking about what some of my goals are and what I am trying to achieve. I've nearly finished my 12 week program although have had to ease things back quite a bit and also decided not to do the final week depletion diet. I've been having a few health issues lately and I decided it was better not to stuff my body around especially with my surgery coming up soon. So its been a bit hard as I feel like a bit of a failure as I just haven't been able to put as much into my training and nutrition as I normally do. But on the other hand I'm quite happy with myself that I'm finally listening to my body. It also made me realise that I'm doing this all for me and that if it takes me a bit longer to achieve the things I had set out to then that's ok too! So I'm still training hard and eating well just not obsessing about the little things as much at the moment. So no photos just yet!

I'm also starting to get really excited about little sisters wedding coming up. I've only got one more Japan trip to get through and I'll get to catch up with my whole family in Adelaide. I always get so excited when I get to see them all for a couple of days, the only problem is it is always so rushed. Anyway it should be fantastic I just hope the weather is good as my outfits aren't the warmest!

So I've got a few days home now, don't have to go anywhere until Sunday. Tomorrow is a busy day, I've got cardio in the morning, that's if my legs work there still trashed from my leg workout on Sunday plus I did the stairs in the hotel yesterday (fifty flights) so can barely walk today but hopefully they will be ok tomorrow. Then after that I'm of to the tailor to pick up my top for the wedding, then to the hospital for my pre surgery appointment, then to the Solarium and finally a couple of relaxing hours at the hairdressers. Then if I can motivate myself of to the red arrow for some more stairs and my friends house for a cuppa. Its amazing with my job, I have so much free time when I'm away but it means when I'm home I always have a big list of things to do. The rest of the week I'm hoping to just hang at home and get a fair bit of study done. So that's about it from me, I'm of to veg in front of the telly haven't seen the biggest loser in a while and was a bit upset to hear Damien had left, it seems all the real losers are the only ones left!
Also nearly forgot needed to say a big WELL DONE to Carolyn she is looking amazing and is a true inspiration! Can't wait to see her final pics. And also well done to Di, your looking fantastic and sounds like you motivated heaps of bloggers over Easter to do heaps of Cardio. Not long to go now you are going to look amazing, I might even get to see you on stage!
Have a great week everyone. Cheers Hilds

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hey it sounds like you have been crazy busy!

I think you are doing the right thing by listening to your body - your health is so important, and with surgery coming up you dont want to be run-down or exhausted. Photos can wait!

Have a great week - enjoy that studying!

Hilary xx

Di Broeren said...

How exciting - might you be down in Brissy for the comp? That would be cool. I mentioned to Sue a while back that you'd make a sensational sportsmodel ; )

Hope you can make it! Keep your chin up, you are certainly not a failure, you have done fantastically and come a very long way. Take the time to reflect on what you have achieved - it may help you appreciate your achievements. We always get down about the current now, but can gain so much if we take the time to look back at our journey.
Di
XX