My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Changed my mind!






As you can see I changed my mind and decided I needed to take some final pics. Even though I'm not quite where I want to be, as the last few weeks have all been a bit hard and hence I haven't been abel to put 100% into my training and nutrition. I decided I still needed to finish of what I started and this puts an end to another 12 weeks with Sue and IBO. I'm happy with the positive changes I have made over the last 3 months and now have a much more balanced outlook on my training and nutrition and am enjoying the journey all that much more. I figure I am a constant work in progress and if I can consistently make positive steps forward that is the most important thing.


Anyway Cam and I had a lot of fun taking some pics today, we decked out the gym and turned it into our own little photo studio and enjoyed a nice bottle of red while doing so. Anyway enough for tonight I've got a vodka to enjoy!!!!!


Have a great weekend! Love Hilds

10 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Looking HOT Hilds! Looks like you and Cam had a blast taking those shots, you definetely are a natural in front of the camera. Your abs look fantastic in that last pic!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, and good luck for your surgery next week!

Hilary xx

Di Broeren said...

Oh Hilde you look beautiful! You really need to come and watch a show - you are definitely sportsmodel material : )

jodie said...

Gorgeous Hids!! You are so attractive and very photogenic. Congrats on finishing your latest 12 weeks. I love the flirty skirt shot, very cute.

Jodie
xx

Di Broeren said...

I won't be on till after lunch so you will see me if you are there for that time : )

The sportsmodels have 3 rounds that are spread out through the show so you will most likely see 1 or even 2 of those rounds.

Hope you can make it! Let us know so we can look out for you.

little rene said...

Wow!

You look amazing Hilde!
Congratulations!

I bet Cam LOVED taking thoses photos :)

Shar said...

WOW HILDS!!!! You look amazing as usual!
You are just so photogenic aswell!!
I agree with Di, you should consider trying sportsmodel division??

Shar x

Kerry said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Kerry

Carolyn said...

These are really gorgeous photos Hilds! You should be so proud of them! I also love your abs in the last shot, fantastic!

Thank you again so much for the shoes - now I just have to learn how to stand up in them...
Carolyn :)

Rachel said...

Gorgeous Hilde, you must be so glad you decided to get them done - you would do so well in Sportsmodel. I'm hoping to be there on Sunday too :)

Jaime-lee said...

HILD'S! HAWTTTTT BABY HAWTTTTT!

Your looking incredible! YES you are sportsmodel material girl and you need to show off that body to inspire others!

Im back blogging, drop by sometime x

Jaime-lee
jaime-leepower@blogspot.com