My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm Back..........

Well I survived, just.......

The last two months would have to go down as the hardest months of my life ever! As you know I was all set to step on stage in October, but due to so many challenges thrown at me I had to make the decision not to compete. I would love to be saying I will be up on stage in a weeks time although unfortunatley I will have to take another bash at it later down the track, preferably when life isn't so out of control.

So August was hell! I started out trying to fit in comp prep with moving and changing jobs, which I was coping with just. Although it all got a bit too hard when a close member of my family was diagnosed with Multiple Scelrosis, then 2 days later my Auntie died and then a week later another close member of my family was in hospital with heart problems. Somehow I managed to get through it all, its amazing how special family is in hard times. Cam has also been amazing and I'm sure found it very hard knowing that a lot of the times I was alone in Cairns.

I don't normally take too much notice of my stars but for the month of August they were spot on. " LEO, This is potentially one of the most important months you'll have for the next 30 years. Once August is over, the planet of hard lessons and obstacles, Saturn, will leave your sign. You'l have passed through one of the hardest levels of life ever. Your hard work and any problems of the past few years have left you older and wiser."

So I've survived and things are looking great. I can finally see that light shinning at the other end of the tunnel. With all that has happened one of the most positive things is that you really appreciate everything you have and really want to make the most of every day!

I have decided to go part-time flying, so as of October I will be part time (yee-ha). I have now officially moved to Mackay and will hopefully be down here more than I am away! I've still been jettsetting all over the place and can't remember the last time I was in the same place for more than three nights but at least I can smile about it now.

Health and fitness wise, I have managed to maintain a good training routine although nutrition has left a lot to be disired. I normally have a few good days followed by a few really bad days! So tommorrow is the D Day. The time has come to get serious and get my butt looking hot for my wedding in Thailand in January. So I'll be back blogging a lot more as I need every bit of motivation I can get at the moment.

So here is to a great October!

4 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds, good to see you back, and good to hear that you've made it through those tough times and you can now see light at the end of the tunnel!

Enjoy Mackay!

Hilary xx

Shar said...

HEY HILDS!!

Good to see your back!!
Draw on us all for all the motivation you need, thats whats good about blogging.

By the way, looking hot in you magazine article!! I remember those pics! :)

shar x

Nic said...

Hi Hilds,
Good to see you are back. There are a few of us trying to get things back on track (me included) so there is lots of motivational support around. Good luck with it! Nic

Jodi said...

OMG you have moved to Mackay!!!! We may have to catch up sometime!!!! I have started blogging again and way excited to see you have moved to where I live. Not long until your wedding!! How exciting.....you haven't blogged for awhile so I hope all is okay.