My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

9 weeks to go!!!

Ok so its crunch time! I've only got 9 weeks until we head over to Thailand to get married. Obviously I want to look and feel fantastic for my wedding but for some reason I just can't seem to get my shit together at the moment. I've been training really hard and eating really well most of the time, although when the weekend hits I seem to really struggle. Friday night and Saturday were pretty average food wise this week and I feel like I am constantly taking a step backwards as soon as I start to make some progress. You'd think having the wedding so close would keep me motivated but I just can't seem to stay on track for more than a week!
So anyway here I am back blogging hoping it will keep me a bit more accountable. In my first week I managed to get rid of about 10cm although too scared to take my measurements this week as I feel like a puffer fish after all the carbs I've had. Anyway will check them tomorrow and will start blogging my progress to keep me on track. Well now I've got that of my chest, the rest of my life is going really well. I'm managing to combine part time flying with working in a gym when I am not flying. I'm enjoying the variety at the moment, although not used to have so little time to myself and getting up at 5am for training is killing me!
Well anyway will update soon with progress reports and maybe even some pics if I'm feeling brave.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
Hilds

6 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hi Hilds, good to have you back blogging. Sounds like you're all settled in well which is good. YOur wedding is coming up quick! How exciting!!
I sent you an email a good month or so ago.... not sure if you got it?...
Which gym are you working at??

Miss Positive said...

How exciting, your wedding is so soon! I have trouble on weekends too - its the lack of routine that kills me.

Life sounds busy! Hope you have a great week this week.

Hilary xx

Dianna Broeren said...

Oh you are too hard on yourself! I am sure you look totally gorgeous now anyway!

Shar said...

Hey Hilds
Wow so close, how exciting.

Perhaps on the weekend get up and do your hardest traininf sessions of the week.
This may keep you on track as you won't want to ruin all the hard work you put in,OR worst case if you do have a little more food on a weekend you had a smash it training session.

Shar x

Ursula Beck said...

I've just been reading your blog, you look great, and i'm sure you will be a beautiful bride. I got married in March this year and it was the best day of my life. Only a small word of advice, enjoy every minute, and if something is not quite right, remember your the only one that knows!!! Don't stess.. I look foward to seeing photo's.. :o)

Nic said...

Congratulations on the wedding Hilds! Hang in there with the diet and take it one day at a time. It will come together for you and you will look gorgeous. Nic