My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, December 15, 2007



NEARLY FORGOT, GOT THIS PIC THE OTHER DAY. IT IS WHERE WE ARE HAVING COCKTAILS AFTER THE WEDDING CEREMONY, HOW PERFECT!

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Hilds!
LOVE those pics, that is going to be soooo romantic. Oh wow, I can't wait to see your pics!!!
I've just sent you a big email :)
(at last!).
Talk soon!!

SeLiNa said...

All the best to you and Cam for a wonderful Christmas :)