My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back to normal!

I just realised how long it had been since I have blogged. I suppose when your feeling down you don't really want to keep whinging about it!
The good news is I'm back to normal (if there's such a thing). And wow is it great to feel human again. I can finally fit back into my clothes again and my moods are back on track. It's amazing when you start to talk to other people about what your going through you find so many others who have experienced something similar. So after many weeks of hormonal hell I'm feeling great. Training is going great guns and nutrition is good. I've been pretty busy flying around with work the last 3 weeks but am happy to say i'm at home for 2 1/2 weeks now. Lots of exciting things happening at the moment, but will save that for another post.


Keep Smiling! Hilds


2 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

I think I know what some of those exciting things are :)

Great to hear you are back to your old self

SeLiNa said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better again :)
So do you have any plans to compete in Sports Model this year, or anytime soon?? :)