My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Things are looking up....

I finally feel like things are getting better. The last few days I feel I have been in control of my moods so much more. On Friday I went to see a Naturopath who specializes in women's hormones. I felt so much better after leaving as I could start to understand why I have been feeling so down. So I'm taking a couple more supplements which should help level my hormones out. Already I'm noticing a difference and I have lost a lot of the puffy feeling. I've also managed get stuck right into the training and have been loving my spin classes and long walks in the arvos. As much as I dread it on most days, just getting out in the fresh air in the afternoons helps my mood so much. I'm also tracking my moods to see if there is certain things that affect it and just to help me become more aware of my monthly cycle (whenever I get one!)

I'm of tomorrow, up to Cairns and then of to Sydney on Friday. I've got my dreaded Emergency Procedures training, I can't wait until its all over (bring on Friday afternoon!). Then I've got another week at home before my next trip. Must say I'm loving being part time. Anyway better get organised, I've got to get some songs to put on Cam's ipod as mine isn't working and I can't cope without and ipod. Cam's idea of music to train to and mine are very different (he might get a shock when he uses his ipod next time!).

Anyway just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who left a comment, it has helped so much just hearing other people's experiences. It's great to know your not alone. THANK YOU.

Love Hilds

No comments: