My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...





Well it's been a while! I've been flying all over the countryside but finally home for a week or two.


At the moment I'm part time flying (flight attendant) and fly about two weeks out of the month. As I'm now living in Mackay I still have to fly up to Cairns for work but tend to do longer trips so I don't have to go up too often.


This month I had my worst nightmare happen to me! I got the dreaded phone call at 4:50am asking where I was as my flight was leaving in 40 minutes!!!!!! Geez I thought an interval run was hard, but have you tried getting ready, packing bags for a 6 day trip, driving to the airport, running to the terminal (all with a head cold) in 40 minutes!!!!! Well, let me tell you it's bloody hard, but possible. It's amazing what you can do on adrenaline, I couldn't imagine not making it and having a aircraft full of people stuck because I slept in.......


Anyway got that trip out the way and got to come home for two days to participate in "Relay for Life". It is such a great event, and amazing to see everyone get involved. It really hits home that Cancer can hit anyone and it felt good to be helping in a very small way.


So after a couple days home, I was back up to Cairns to go to Japan, not once but twice in one week. Geez I haven't done a Japan for a while and I sure don't miss the lack of sleep on the way home. Although I did enjoy Japan, managed to go for a great walk and do some stair sprints with a fantastic temple as the back drop! So anyway landed home on Saturday a very very tired tiger. I contemplated flying straight to Brissie for the comp but didn't think I'd be looking or feeling too flash, and I don't think it would have been a great look sleeping at a Body Building Comp. So very annoyed I didn't make it, but completely inspired by everyone who competed (more pics everyone, you can't post too many pics!).


So back home, doing lots of training and enjoying being in one place for more than two days!


Well enough rambling for one post, time to eat!!!!!!!!


Love Hilds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Cam