My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm doing it!



Well no point avoiding it any longer, for a while now I've been training my ass off and eating well in the hope of making it to the INBA All Female show in July! Today it's officially 1 month out and as freaked out as I am there is NO WAY I'm not making it to that stage in July!


I've had the help of gorgeous Di from Fabulous figures getting me prepared (& just listening to all my whinging along the way!). I have decided to give the Sports Model Division a go!


At the moment I have the constant mind games going on, one day I'm feeling great and can see myself making it and the next I can't imagine how this huge ass of mine is ever going to shrink enough for me to feel good about getting on stage. For me I just really want to do this to prove to me that I can! It scares the hell out of me and the thought of standing on stage freaks me out (I'm nervous just thinking about it now!), but for some bizarre reason I really really want to do this!


So 1 month to go! I've got one more trip to Japan to survive tomorrow and then I have a few weeks at home to burn some serious fat! I've done a few overseas trips lately and I'm really struggling with the lack of sleep. Yesterday I got back from Japan, had two hours sleep and felt like crap all day! Anyway only 1 more to go and then there are no excuses for not being 110% with my nutrition and training!


Today I've managed to get my weights out of the way nice and early and backed it up with an RPM class. Geez I burned some calories this morning! I've got a big run to go this arvo and I'm all done for another day, one day at a time!


Anyway time for a coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Luv Hilds

6 comments:

SeLiNa said...

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!
You kept that one quiet for a while!!!
You were looking really good when I saw you last ;)
You'll do great!!!
I so wish I was able to go down there again this year :(
I'll be cheering you on from afar though!

Shar said...

Yay!!Excited to meet you finally!

I had the inside word on it so was hoping you would come and confirm soon ;)

We are staying in the same place right??

Shar x

Miss Positive said...

How exciting!! Yes you did keep that one quiet! Cant wait to see some photos of the day, wish I was going to be there to cheer you on!

Hilary xx

Dianna Broeren said...

Hey I had to laugh at the comment you left me that you could do with a fuel card now.......we both have one.....it's our butts :) Plenty of fuel to keep us going there - hahaha!!

Sue Heintze said...

Hi Hilds! I haven't caught up with your blog in ages - wow, what a lot going on for you lately! Great to hear you have committed to the comp, good on you, you will love it!

Sue
x

Raechelle said...

Wow-very cool!
Good luck!