My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been slack!

Well thought it was about time I posted again, I've been putting it of as I haven't exactly been the best lately. I've been trying, but only managing to stay on track while I'm away and seem to be letting any small distraction get me off track. We have had visitors for the last 3 weeks so we have been going away and out to dinner lots so I haven't exactly managed to reach a lot of my goals. As always my training has been good but my Nutrition has left a lot to be desired. But after a bit of a reminder from Hilary and the confirmation of my holidays I'm ready to get back into that disciplined mode. Its amazing how much mental strength is required when you are trying to make serious changes. You can have all of the knowledge and equipment needed but without the right mind set you just don't seem to get anywhere! So here I go again, I'm going to try and blog frequently as I find it helps to keep in contact with others trying to achieve similar things to yourself. So I have 6 weeks until my Birthday and a total of 11 weeks until we head off to Europe, so I know I can achieve my goals in this time " NO EXCUSES!" I've been of to a great start today, I'm in Osaka and staying at the hotel with 57floors, so I got up this morning and climbed everyone of them. I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow as last time I did this it took nearly a week for my calves to feel normal again (I did lots more stretching this time). Nutrition is also going well, but my biggest challenge is making it through the night flight without picking, I just keep telling myself I did it before with my last challenge, all I have to do is the same thing.

I think my holiday planning will keep me focused, I'm about to check out flights and do a rough plan of where we might go (very exciting). Anyway enough from me for one day! Bye

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

OMG a trip to Europe I am soooo jealous!!! hehehee

Its pretty tough going when you're doing it on your own isnt it? I struggle too sometimes... its much harder to keep the focus. Good to see you back blogging though, I get a lot of motivation from it.

Stay strong! Good job on the stairs too!

Hilary xx