My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

Well another year over and another exciting year ahead. Last year was a fantastic year and I managed to achieve many of my goals. I successfully finished my 12 Week Challenge, went over to Austria and Germany which I have wanted to do for many years, started my Personal Training certificate, turned thirty and had a lot of fun doing so! and also managed to get engaged to the best man ever! So overall 2006 was an excellent year for me. I know that 2007 will be just as good and I always get really excited about starting a new year.

So I have kick started the New Year in a healthy way for a change. I had a quiet night at home last night, just enjoyed a bottle of bubbly in the spa with Cam. I think it is the first year ever I haven't woken up feeling hungover and definitely the first year I have ever got up on New Years day and gone for a run and I must say I quite like the feeling! So I am of to a good start, after a slack couple of months and an indulgent Chrissy I am ready to get back into it all. I have set all my goals for 2007 and excited about achieving them all. Right up the top of the list is another 12 week challenge, I've enlisted Sue's help again and will be starting my next challenge on the 22nd of Jan. So I will be blogging a lot more and touching base with others to help keep me on track. I've set my goals a bit higher this time as I know I can achieve it after successfully completing my last one. I think it is a bit daunting though knowing what it takes although exciting at the same time. So anyway that's my New Years news. Will be back soon! Happy New Years everyone.

No comments: