My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Feeling a bit flat....

(just wanted to add a pic of me and cam. It was taken at my Chrissy party)


That pretty much sums up how I have been feeling this week. I think it may be due to all the training I'm doing at the moment, my program for these last few weeks is pretty intense and hard to keep up with my work. But its only 5 short weeks to go so I'm just going to keep slogging away at it, although I'm really looking forward to cutting my cardio back a bit at the end of it all.





I flew over to Japan yesterday and felt quite average all day, all my fault mind you. I had a bit of an indulgence on Thursday night. I kept telling myself I deserved it as I have been so good so far and only had two free meals in six weeks, so I had a bit too much apple crumple cake! Oh my god it was good but did I pay for it yesterday, I had stomach cramps and heart burn all day, don't really know what thats about but all I could think of was it must have been the cake! Its amazing how your body reacts when you have been eating quite clean for a while. So anyway moving on and have made sure I have done all my cardio for the week. Had a great session this morning and did my 55minute Steady state on the tready followed by and hour incline on the treaty. It was a bit of an effort but I knew it would be easier to do today than tomorrow, as I only get home about 6am and will be lucky to get 3 hours sleep and still have one weight session to get done for the week! So anyway nearly all over for another week, still need to get my nutrition spot on, don't really know why I struggle with it so much but its always an effort.





Didn't end up getting my free PT session as the trainer cancelled on me!!!!! I thought it was supposed to be the other way around, I was really pissed off as I had gotten up really early to get my interval training out the way and make sure I had enough time for breakie and a relax before my session. Anyway won't be going there for any PT sessions. So as I was a bit disappointed I got Cam to take me through my new Chest & Bicep routine. Well, I don't know if that was a good thing, I'm still soooo sore. I managed heaps of PB as its great having someone spot you, but the bad thing is I now have to maintain, and better the weights I've started out on, bugger! I also did my interval training on the oval, it was quite different but a nice change. I felt a bit odd at first as there was some guys there flying model planes and must of thought I was a bit strange stopping and starting. Although I soon forgot they were there as I was too busy watching the stopwatch the whole time, I really noticed the difference when I jogged home along the road, it felt so hard and my legs were very heavy! I'm glad I wore my old sneakers as they got trashed from the wet oval and lawn clippings.




Oh yeah think I figured out who I saw at the gym the other day, I'm sure it was Jules from the blue team, biggest loser! I'd love to know if it is really her and when she got out and how she is going. She looked better, not super small or anything but I'm sure she's shrunk. Also what is it with some of the contestants on that show, they are given this amazing opportunity and they still can't seem to stop with the excuses, Munalita (don't know if that's how you spell it!) and the girl on the blue team who never stops crying do my head in!!!! I love the commando and how he just says it like it is anyway its great to watch as it gives us something to gossip about! Even Cam sits there and yells at the telly when it's on, quite funny to watch.




Anyway enough rambling for one post, should try and get some rest before my lovely night flight home. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!




Love Hilds




2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hilds I hope you're feeling a bit better now, I hate that 'flat' feeling, sometimes its a bit of a battle to get through it! You are working so hard, and travelling so much! I dont know how you fit it all in!

I finally got a copy of WH&F the other day and got to read your story! You magazine star you! The photo looks fantastic, and I was surprised and touched to be mentioned in your article.

You are now MY inspiration!

Hilary xx

Kerry said...

Hi Hilds,
I hope you are feeling better too.
Your workouts have been awesome, congratulations. I am inspired to try some outdoor cardio at the moment and if you got over it, I can too.
I loved the article in WH&F, it was a credit to you and Sue.
Kerry
P.s isn't Hilary lovely. What a beautiful comment she left for you.
I have tears in my eyes.