My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where are the weeks going?

Time is flying lately, I can't believe that it is March already! All is going well with me, have been busy working and training, don't really know what else I've been doing but the days seem to be flying by. Feeling a bit shattered today. I got back late last night from Sydney as I had to go down for a couple of days training for work. I'm glad that its all over and we only have to do our emergency training every six months. As I always get really stressed out about it but its never as bad as you imagine its going to be.

Anyway couldn't seem to sleep in this morning I must have been excited about my new training program. So I got up early and got my high intensity leg session out the way, I love doing it early in the week so I know it is done for another week. After finishing that I decided I might as well get all the hard stuff out the way so I booked myself in for a lunch time RPM class, glutton for punishment today! I think I must have sweated about 2L during the RPM class and my legs felt heavy for the first track which isn't a good thing. And just to top it of I have just finished an hour incline power walk on the tready. So burnt a big 900 calories today, god I love my heart rate monitor. So I'm sure I'll be sleeping well tonight. Tomorrow I have my interval training, so now that the weather has cleared up I'm going to go down the oval and do it rather than on the treadmill, so I should be able to push myself a bit harder. It will be interesting to see the difference. I also scored a free PT session at the gym, so I'm really looking forward to that as I haven't had anyone train me for quite some time, will let you know if I can move after tomorrow.
So as you can tell I'm hitting in hard for my final six weeks aiming for some awesome after photos! I'm looking forward to the after photos as my partner is also doing a 12 week challenge with me so we took couple photos before. Its actually really motivating having your partner to do it with you as it puts the pressure on as you don't want to let the team down.
Oh yeah nearly forgot, I'm sure I saw one of the biggest loser contestants at the RPM class. I can't think of her name but she was in the blue team. I'll have to find out tomorrow if it is her coz my curiosity is killing me!!!! Anyway the biggest loser is on now and I'm hooked. Hope everyone is having a great week. Cheers Hilds

3 comments:

Di Broeren said...

I'm hooked on that show too! You are going to be sizzling for your photo shoot! You are already gorgeous : )

Bec said...

Hi Hilde,

It sounds as though you are doing awesome on this program. Those dreaded scales suck. Just try to focus on measurements. Easier said than done though, right?

By the way you look awesome in the new mag!!

You will HAVE to let us know which Bloser person it was!! V. exciting.

Cheers
Rebecca

SeLiNa said...

Yes i agree, the weeks certainly ARE flying!
Must be nice having your partner doing a challenge with you, feels like you arent alone with your feelings!
Have a nice weekend :)