My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm still alive!

I'm back! Have been a bit slack on the blogging front, reading lots of blogs just not posting much. So much has been happening I don't even know where to begin.

Firstly I had an absolute ball in Melbourne, loved watching the show and couldn't have asked for a better room mate! It was fantastic to meet Di in person and she is even more lovelier than I imagined. I also got to meet so many others (Sue, Jodie, Selina , Ali, Kerry, Nat, Kelly and I 'm sure more!). I felt a bit bad coz I really didn't get to chat to anyone much as I was so engrossed in watching the show and trying to work out if I could really do this.

Anyway I'm still going ahead, planning on stepping on stage in Oct 6 Brissie INBA show. At the moment I'm having massive up's and downs with it all (poor Di has to listen to it all!). Some days I feel on top of the world, really feeling like I am making changes and can see myself up on that stage. Where as other days I feel fat and frumpy, don't feel like I will be ready in time and why am I even bothering with it all (as I definitely don't feel like sports model material). Anyway aside from it all I am just taking every day as it comes and trying to do the best with the day at hand and hopefully all these baby steps will get me closer to where I want to be. I've worked out that my biggest struggle is when I am sleep deprived, my mood plummets, I struggle to stay on track with my nutrition and training is the biggest effort known to man. I'm slowly learning though that normally it only lasts for a day and as soon as I have a good nights sleep I'm on top of the world again. Will post some progress pics when I feel brave enough! (not for a few weeks yet). So I'm about 10 weeks out and lots of changes to be made in that time.
On the home front I'm feeling a bit lost at the moment. Cam is now down in Mackay and I'm still in Cairns. I'm finding it all a bit hard and really just wanting to get packed up and be there with Cam. Although due to changes with work and training it just isn't possible just yet.
On a positive note I have 3 more sleeps and I'll get to spend a few days with Cam! I'm so excited and I even get to have a free meal while I'm down there, I can't wait.
So right now I'm in Japan. I went for a 50 minute run this morning, followed by 20 minutes of stairs and feeling really good about everything (on an up day!). I'm trying my hardest to get a lot of my training done before I get to Mackay so I can enjoy some time of with Cam.
Anyway better get moving, got some shopping to do!
Have a great week everyone. Cheers Hilds

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You will be a beautiful Sports Model and you keep thinking that. I wish I was going to be there to see you do it.
Love Kerry