My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm home! God it's good to be home after 6 days away.

Firstly I should apologize for my last angry post, as you can tell I was feeling very shit! Anyway it's amazing what a good nights sleep will do. I woke up the next day feeling a million dollars, sleep is my new drug!

So its been a busy but good week, my trip went quite quickly which is always great. I had a great crew to work with which makes such a huge difference so it was a great week. I managed to stay on track with my nutrition as I was very organised and had a weeks worth of salad packed, lots of chicken and heaps of tuna. So I can happily say I was a very good girl. I also managed to get all of my training done as the gym in Manila has quite a bit of stuff compared to your normal hotel gym, although could do with a few fans as I sweated to death.

I have my weekly check in tomorrow, check weight and measurements so hopefully I will get a good result. Its funny some weeks you can feel as you have done really well but the results don't show and others you feel you have gone backwards and all the measurements have actually gone down. I feel like I am shrinking so I just hope that the measurements prove me right.

Anyway getting excited about moving now, Cam is off in two weeks and then I'll start to organise when I can go down. I know I will want to go straight away although with comp prep and changing work shifts I am going to have to wait a little bit. I still have some days when I wonder if I am doing the right thing trying to compete this year when things are so busy. I kinda feel very selfish as I need to hold on to the house for a couple of months to keep the gym here so I can still get all my training done, otherwise we would rent it out a lot sooner. Anyway lucky I have an amazing partner who is happy to support me in all the decisions I make.

Anyway enough for today I have lots of DVDs to watch as I stocked up on all the new releases while I was in Manila, I hope they work wouldn't want to waste a whole dollar on a DVD!

Will check in tomorrow with how I have gone for the week.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Love Hilds

1 comment:

Kelly said...

hey Hilde,
You sound heaps more positive!!
Glad you had a nice week away working. Will be nice to meet you tis weekend in Melb.
Kelly