My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Melbourne here I come! (sorry no title as blogger wont let me)

So only a couple more days and I'll get to see my first ever show! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am and even more so now as Di is coming too and staying with me. Although that's freaking me out a little having your trainer see you in person and check out all your bad bits! Especially since I'm going to have to take the next couple of days of training because I have this rotten flu and just can't seem to kick it. I'm actually going to go to the Dr as soon as I get in tomorrow morning from Japan and see if I can get some antibiotics. I don't normally take them, think I've only had them twice in my life but with all this flying I just don't seem to be able to get over this cold. And all I really want to do at the moment is train hard, I'm already missing being able to go for a run but I just don't have the energy at the moment. So I want to be feeling fine for Melbourne, so trying to rest up today before my night flight home as the next few days are going to be busy.

Due to School holidays I've actually had to fly to Adelaide for a night just so I can get to Melbourne on Friday as all the flights are full out of Cairns. Anyway will get to catch up with the family for a night which will be lovely. Although now that I'm flying out a day earlier it means I only get in tomorrow morning and then I'm of at lunch time to Adelaide. So I don't think I'll be sleeping tomorrow as I have to pack and try and find some shoes (mine have gone missing, great timing) and other stuff before I fly out. Was originally planning on getting my hair done on Thursday although no time now so will be looking a bit dodgy. Oh well still extremely excited about it all.
Hope to see everyone on Saturday when I'm feeling much better ! (positive thinking)

4 comments:

SeLiNa said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEEEEE YOU!!!!!
I hope you get over your cold (I'm just starting to get sick too), I dare say the weather down there is going to throw out poor QLD immune systems out of whack!
I'm so excited that Di is coming too!!!!!!! Will she be coming for the coffee?? Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YOU SATURDAY!!

Miss Positive said...

Have an awesome time in Melbourne Hilds (and Adelaide too!). Enjoy watching your first comp, and take lots of pictures!!!!

Hilary xx

Nic said...

Hi Hilds,
Hope you feel better soon.
Have you ever tried taking Melatonin for sleep? I never have but I know Jenny Lynn takes it to help her sleep when she is preparing for comps so if Ms Figure Olympia takes it I am guessing it does something!
Enjoy your weekend,
Nic

Ali said...

It was a pleasure meeting you and you will just rock when you compete, and you are so photogenic which can only help :)

all the best with your prep

Alixx