My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sick again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm home for a couple of days but unfortunatley I've got a cold! I'm so bloody frustrated as in past years I have only got sick maybe once but this year I seem to be sick all the time!!!! I think commuting for work and trying to do to much while I'm away is taking it's toll, plus the serious lack on sleep. I got home on Tuesday after not sleeping for 24 hours and feeling a bit worse for wear!
My hubby went to the gym this morning to do Spin class and I was so annoyed I couldn't go! I haven't trained for nearly a week, which is just unheard of for me, but I'm struggling to make it to the shops to get some washing powder so I think training is out of the question. It's so annoying as my mind is ready to go and I'm keen to get stuck into some serious training although the body doesn't want to play! I have managed to eat really well which is one good thing.
So I'm home until Sunday arvo and then I'm up to Cairns to fly throughout the night to Perth and have a five day trip, night in Perth, night in Adelaide and night in Brissie. I'm catching up with my friend in Adelaide and heading to Dad's studio to get some after pics of her as she has just finished a 12 Week Challenge! So I've got a couple of days to get better before I head off again. After my next 5 day trip I have one day off in Cairns and then a Canberra overnight and then I've got 2 glorious weeks at home. I can't describe how much I'm craving routine, just to be able to get up at the same time each day and hit the gym, have a fridge to put my food in and be able to eat lots of fresh vegies. Oh how we miss the simple things.
Anyway I'm sure you've heard enough of me whinging, I'm going to focus on some serious rest and get this body of mine back in shape!!!!

1 comment:

Jen's Journey said...

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hang in there!

Best Wishes - Jen