My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well Done Cassie!!!!!


Cassie & her daughter Lauren




Ok so I've been missing in action for a while. It's always the way when you're not feeling good I avoid blogging, don't want to bore everyone with my complaining!
I've still been sick and just finding it imposible to kick! As soon as I start to feel good and start doing stuff then next day I end up feeling like crap, I'M OVER IT!!! I can't remember ever being out of action for this long.......... So I'm feeling fat, frumpy and BORED!!!! I'm so hopeless at relaxing and just get so down, I can't describe how much I rely on my exercise to kick in my happy hormones!!!! Anyway on a positive note I'm feeling a bit better tonight and hopefully will be over it by tomorrow. I better be as I'm off to Cairns for a work trip this weekend, I'm hanging to get back to work and training!!!!!! I just want some energy again!

So other than being a misery guts! I've been helping one of my bestest friends feel fantastic and get organised for her photo shoot! My school friend Cassie has managed to completley transform her lifestyle over the last 12 weeks. She's a Mum of three who has little time for herself since her hubby works away. So for her to take some time out for her and exercise and look after herself as changed her outlook completly. I'm amazed at what Cass has done, not only physically but she has finally got her confidence back. I'm so proud of her, well done Cass! I've attached some pics above which were taken at my Dad's Photo Studio (Peter Franz Photography). I'm a bit bummed as I was suppose to be in Adelaide (with work) just in time for the shoot although as I'm sick and I missed my trip (yes I'm having a bummer of a week!). Anyway they had a ball and got some great shots.

Well enough rambling and complaining for one post! I'll be back when I'm feeling a bit better about things!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear of your unwellness hope you get betta soon love jewel
http://metamorphosis2008-jeweljasmine.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Our blogs are about us Hild. You should blog irrespective of what you think or feel. I find it helps me to get through the good, the bad and the down right ugly moments of life. This is your blog so blog whatever you want, I for one won't judge you. You are human after all and life does challenge us in many different ways. :o)

Lia xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilds, just found your blog! You look AMAZING! So does your friend cassie, I hope I can look that good soon (with your help!) You look so good!
Kate Loechel