My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Having a great week!

Well its nearly the end of the week and all is going well so far! Have had a great week of training, although my legs (especially my calves) have been sore all week. Don't know if doing all of those stairs is a good thing as it seems to take me forever to recover from it. Have managed to fit in a couple of training sessions with some friends which has made it more interesting, also did a card boxing session with my partner Cam which was a lot of fun! Other than training have been busy with work and setting up our gym downstairs. We have bought some new equipment and painted the gym, its looking great! I can't wait to actually get the new equipment though, we will have a leg press which I'm hanging to use. Also enrolled in our cert 4 PT course, we should get our books next week, can't wait to start. Well anyway all is going well here just feeling quite tired from getting up early to do my training, just wish there was more hours in the day as I don't really like this getting up early thing, oh well can't have everything! Hope everyone is going well! Cheers Hilds

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Wow how fantastic to have a leg press at home!! No excuses for not doing your leg training now!

It would be fun to do some training with friends or partner, unfortunately I do neither! Funny, nobody seems to want to come to the gym with me at 5.30 in the morning! Cant say I blame them, I hate getting up early too!

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »