My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why do we do it!

Well I've had a great week, still feeling the soreness from a full on week of training and a pretty good week of Nutrition, but then...... Along comes Friday night, all is going well until my boyfriend comes home with Pizza and Tim Tams (my favorite!!!!). Normally I could say no but since I had been so good all week and hadn't had or planned to have a free meal I thought I deserved some. So after 2 slices of pizza and way too many tim tams I was left feeling very average. I'm still so confused as to why we do it to ourselves as it really didn't taste that good! Anyway after feeling guilty all day today, I'm over it but still a little confused as why we can put in so much effort in to training (getting up at ridiculous hours and pushing ourselves so hard) only to blow it all with a pure tastebud pleaser! Maybe one day I'll work it out but until then I'll just keep plodding away day by day doing the best I can!

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

I'm still trying to figure this one out too! Dont worry too much, you still had a great week, and you deserve a free meal now and then. And two slices isn't bad... I normally eat 4 or 5!! (thin base!)

Just gotta put it behind you and keep going! (thats what I tell myself anyway - LOL!!)

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Hilde, can you let me know when you work it out?? Has puzzled me for years... *sigh* :)
And what is it wih Tim Tams... why are they just so damn good?!?!
Anyway, happy to see you're over it, and back to "normal"
xoxo