My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wow how time flies!

Wow can't believe how quickly the weeks go. I just checked out my last blog and it was a few weeks ago (sorry a bit slack on the blogging!). Anyway other than being a slack blogger I have been flat out training, studying and working and haven't seemed to have much free time at all! Have started my cert 4 in fitness and really enjoying it at the moment, I'm finding the topics fascinating and pretty easy to get through as I am so interested in it. It also helps that my boyfriend Cam is doing the course at the same time so we kinda push each other to get assignments done pretty quickly. I have been pretty consistent with my training and I'm really noticing some good muscle growth, I'm actually feeling really sore today as I did Chest and Back yesterday, I hate to think what I'm going to feel like tomorrow especially after I do my killer leg workout. My food has been ok, actually starting to notice a bit of a pickup in my metabolism as I seem to be able to tolerate a few more foods that I couldn't handle before. So overall things are going pretty good here, finally finding a nice balance with my training and nutrition and not stressing so much about reaching a certain weight or size and just feeling a lot more comfortable with the results I am getting and am really enjoying my training (well most of the time!). So that's it with me, off to Japan again tomorrow, then 4 more Japan trips in the next three weeks and then a whole glorious week of for my Birthday, I can't wait! Bye for now Hilds

No comments: