My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Been a while.....

Finally back home for a couple of days. I've been away for the last week on a Sydney/Manila trip so its good to be home.

Have had a good week, managed to clean up my nutrition a bit and get all my training done. Although my knee has been playing up a bit so I have had to find alternatives to running and have been mixing it up with the bike, cross trainer and stepper. I struggled a bit at the start of the week as I did my weekly check in with IBO and in 4 weeks I've had absolutely no change in the scale. I know that this is due to many things but its still a little disheartening, but anyway had to kick myself up the butt and get over it and keep moving forwards. I know I have made progress as I'm feeling heaps better, I've just gotta get over that little number on the scale.

Anyway all that aside I'm looking forward to a great week this week. I won't be away as much so it should be a bit easier. I'm working on the wedding invites tomorrow as I decided to do them myself. I've bought all this beautiful paper and designed the invite, its kinda like a holiday ticket (appropriate as its in Thailand!), so want to get them all done tomorrow so I can get them in the post, its all very exciting.

Loving being home this weekend, got home yesterday and went out on a date with Cam. We went to a comedy show which was great and had an awesome night. So its out for coffee now and then its time to get the house sorted after me destroying it yesterday with all my bags. Poor Cam has it all tidy when I get home and it only takes me five minutes to turn it upside down.

Anyway better fly got friends waiting!

Have a great weekend!

P.S Have you seen my big head in the latest Women's Health and Fitness Mag - very exciting!!!! (thanks Sue!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been eagerly awaiting the latest copy of WH&F so I can have a look!! I am hoping that it reaches my newsagents tomorrow!! Congrats on getting in there!!
:o) You certainly look absolutely amazing!

K

Miss Positive said...

I went looking for the mag on Saturday, and do you think the newsagent has it yet??? NOOOOO! So I will go looking again soon, cant wait to have a look!

Its such a nice feeling of being home again isn't it? Hope you enjoy your time at home!

Hilary x

Kerry said...

i got my copy in the mail while I was away and I was very excited to find it when I got home. It's a great article for both you and Sue. Congratulations
Kerry

SeLiNa said...

Well aren't you just a sexy chicky!! that was a great article and you look hot girl!! you're gonna be very popular if a talent scout sees that ;)
Keep persevering, you know as we all do that scales suck!!!
It'll just happen overnite!