My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sleep deprived!

Geez I hate the feeling when you are so tired but just can't sleep and you just can't seem to get motivated to do anything! Well this is how I feel today, I always feel pretty crap after a night flight but today I'm feeling very very average. I got in at 6am this morning and crawled into bed where I tossed and turned for three hours before deciding I was over it and was going to get up. Its really strange coz I'm super tired but just can't seem to sleep. So today has just been one big struggle not to overeat and really just survive the day. Haven't done any training as I decided it was best to wait until I could actually put in a decent effort, and I still have enough time this week to get all my training sessions done. So anyway just needed to have a whinge, I'll be over it tomorrow and feeling 100%, amazing what a good nights sleep will do! Anyway hope everyone else has had a far more productive day than myself! Sleep well! Hilds

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

Not long to go now Hilds!!!
Get some sleep in ;)