My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hooked on FACEBOOK

I never thought I would be one to get hooked on something like facebook. The last couple of days I've been amazed at how many friends I have found through facebook. Its been great seeing pics of all your old school friends and seeing where everyone is at. Although it hasn't been too good for me achieving my massive TO DO LIST.

Is anyone else out there a bit of a list freak. Each day I have to have my list of things to do, I rarely get it all done but without my list I feel a little lost. I've found after getting back from holidays I'm finding it really hard to get my mojo back!

I used to get up at 5am to do my workouts and would rarely miss one although this week I've been struggling to get up at 8am and have been up to midnight most nights. Don't know what's happening but can't wait to be an early riser again, I seem to get so much more done.

Just heard that Cam & I are off to Airlie Beach for 2 nights on Sunday. I can't wait I haven't even spend a night with Cam yet as he is on afternoon shift this week. I haven't been to Airlie for years so if will be great just to get away for a couple of days. Also next weekend we are off to Adelaide as its Cam's Dad 60th. I really don't think I'm meant to sleep in the same bed for more than a week.

Anyway stomach is rumbling, time for a big juicy salad!

Love Hilds

3 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

I just can't seem to get into facebook! I haven't quite figured it out yet!

jodie said...

Hi Hilde
Loved all your pics of your wedding looked like a beautiful day! I love facebook too. Have sent you an add...
Great to have you back blogging too.
Love
Jodie
xx

Miss Positive said...

Hope you and Cam managed to stay dry during the flooding!

I am a total list freak too - I have a permanent list stuck to the fridge now, otherwise I just procrastinate and do nothing!!

Hilary xx