My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So good to be home....

I'm finally home after two weeks of flying all over the place. It was a bit of a shock to the system going straight back to work after only 2 days at home. I ended up doing a 6 day trip to Singapore, with lots of flying back and forth. On one day we flew from Singapore to Perth and back to Singapore, it was a very long day. So anyway all the hard work is over and I'm very very happy to be home until the end of February.

I am no longer working at the gym as I was just getting way too tired to fit it all in. So now I have heaps of time to get stuck into my many exciting goals for 2008.

This year I will be getting stuck into my own business (will reveal all once it is all finalised). Keeping up with my fitness and trying to get a bit leaner and fitter. I also need to complete my cert 4 (nearly there, I have just been dragging out the last little bit!).
I've also gone of the pill after about 15 years so I'm looking forward to seeing if I even get a proper cycle and getting myself ready to have a baby! Its kinda freaky thinking about having a baby but we can't keep putting it off forever. So were not trying right now (just practicing!!!) but later in the year we will most probably try. Its kinda funny that you put so much thought into wether to have a child or not and its quite possible that you can't, but we will cross that road if it comes.

So I'll be focussing on getting myself fit and healthy and in a good place before we think about having a bub. I'm seriously starting to get clucky although quite scared at the same time (I think about all that will change a little bit too much). I've downloaded this ovulation calender and its pretty groovy coz it tells you when you should/shouldn't be having sex, it says it can also help you determine what sex your baby will be (no idea if this works but sounds interesting).

Anyway I got back to the gym today as I have only been doing bits and pieces over the last few weeks. I did legs on friday and geez I have been sore the last few days. I don't think I have ever been this sore, ever, I could barely walk up the aisle on the aircraft and had to fall into bed as it hurt too much to bend, even had to lower myself on the loo (you know your in a bad way when that happens), I felt like I had done some serious damage. I should learn to ease back into things, although I do love getting Doms as you know you have trained hard. So back on track and hopefully the holiday weight starts to come off. I'm always a bit bigger after a good holiday but I expect it now (I like to truly relax on holidays!) and just know it will take me a few weeks to feel back to normal again.
Anyway enough rambling for one day!
Love Hilds

4 comments:

:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Positive said...

Ouch I hope your legs DOMS are feeling better soon!!

I'm in the same headspace as you regarding having a baby - recently come off the pill after 14 years and its a bit scary!! (and strange not to have to remember to take it!). I recommend using this little thing called "Maybe Baby" that you get at chemists - it uses saliva to predict ovulation and I'm finding it helpful to track my cycle too.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

Hey Mrs!!
It must have been tough getting back into long days work after your relaxing time in Thailand! I did see in the paper the ad for a membership consultant, so it must be your position. Do you still train down at City??
Thats good news about starting your own business!! As you've probably noticed, there's no shortage of ppl here that need our sort of help!! Good luck with that!
And how exciting about the possibility of a bub!! Keep us posted on that one! ;)
I'm off to Brisbane on Thursday for a week, but we really should catch up over coffee sometime soon!! (as we keep saying...) :)
xoxo

Dianna Broeren said...

Wow Mrs! You sound seriously clucky! I wonder if its getting married or the happiness of Thailand! When we came back from our honeymoon we put our house on the market to downsize and consider starting a family....but I changed my mind :) You sound so wonderfully happy, we really must talk soon.
XXXXXX