My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pushing Through......



Geez I've been a slack bogger this year! I've been loving reading every one's but when it comes to posting I have so much to say coz I've left it too long that it all seems to hard!!!!


Anyway 2 weeks to go and I'm counting those days!!!!! Had a fabulous weekend last weekend with the amazing Di. God that girl is an inspiration, she is so motivated but most of all so giving! Gerard is one lucky man, I kinda felt guilty going home to my poor neglected Cam who tends to fend for himself, especially at the moment with the little energy I have it doesn't necessarily get spent on him. Oh well not long to go and life should be little more normal.


So after my weekend away I was feeling so motivated and super excited about the show. I just want it to be here now and my biggest goal is to have "FUN" with it. It is going to be a great amazing opportunity to meet so many amazing people, I'll apologize in in advance if I forget names (a really bad trait of mine), please don't take it personally, I'm just really bad with names! (will work on it!).


Feeling a bit run down at the moment, got back from my weekend away with the razor blades in my throat, which is always a sure sign of a cold to come. Have managed not to get too sick, but haven't been feeling great. Especially since I picked up another trip which saw me fly out Tuesday night, fly around the country and get back late last night feeling very very average! Too many early starts, not enough sleep and no cooked food! Anyway I'm back at home and managed a spin class this morning, maybe shouldn't have been there but this close to comp I couldn't bear the thought of not training! Also I checked my weight this morning and no movement, although cm's are still coming down nicely. Wasn't expecting much weight movement this week as I had a massive drop last week although was still secretly hoping!


Anyway better keep moving, need some food for the fridge and it's house cleaning day today! (oh joy).


14 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erica Green said...

Hey Hilds!

I feel just as excited as you... to the point that I cannot get to sleep for hours some nights, no matter how buggered I am! I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas sometimes. Went and bought some lavender oil today and will start having a chamomile tea at night to help me relax and will have to start making a conscious effort to clear my mind! 14 days to go... look forward to meeting you! xox

Hilds said...

Ezza, can't wait to meet you to! I'm very, very, very excited, although a little nervous as well! I think sleep needs to be my priority from now on, I'd like to feel great on comp day, (NO COLDS allowed!).