My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Struggling.....

Oh my god I'm sooo hungry! I keep telling myself only 12 days to go, don't lose it now! It's funny how some days you just breeze through and others are a constant struggle. I'm sitting here just counting down the time until I can go to bed so I don't have to fight the urge to eat something I'm not suppose to.

I've done a bit extra training today, so that is most probably why I'm so hungry!!!!!! Geez I can't wait to have some energy and more food again. Anyway only 12 short days and it will all be worth it!

Today I've been planning all my catch up dates when I go to Adelaide after the All Female Classic. All my family and close friends are in Adelaide and I can't wait to catch up with them all, and I'll actually be able to have a glass of wine. I've learnt from past visits that it's best to organise it all before I go or I never have enough time to see everyone I want to. So it's looking like all my days are full and I should have a great week, as long as it's not too cold!

Anyway not much else happening with me, just trying to train as much as I can and keep my head out of the fridge.

See you all soon, Hilds

1 comment:

Dianna Broeren said...

Hang in there gorgeous! Not long now and we will be having a sensational time in Melbourne.
XX