My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So much going on!


It seems that when things happen they tend to happen all at once. I can't believe it's only Tuesday and we have had so much exciting news already!
Can't reveal all just yet but things are finally looking really positive!

So less than 4 weeks to go until Comp time, I'm starting to count down the days now. I'm very excited about it all and also looking forward to getting my life back. At the moment I seem to live in sweaty gym clothes, constantly preparing food and generally just thinking about comp. This weekend I'm off to see the fabulous Di! I can't wait to get some tips from the pro, as I need as much help as possible getting my confidence up on stage! So with everything about comp at the moment it hasn't left time for my new business venture!

For a while now I've been in the process of setting up Cam's and my own online personal training site & yes it's finally up and running! Check it out www.getactiveonline.com , obviously it's a work in progress but it's so exciting to be finally following my dream. I can't wait to help others reach their health and fitness goals and generally just feel better about themselves. So I've got 6 weeks off from Flying and I will be busy getting things off the ground!

Anyway time to get these sweaty gym clothes off, just finished my spin class and geez I'm feeling it today! (might need a nana nap before my arvo cardio sessions).

Keep Smiling everyone!

Luv Hilds




2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey, checked out your site, it's looking GOOD!!!

Erica Green said...

Hey Hilds!

Just wanted to say a huge GOOD LUCK to you for your last 16 days of prep... you look fabulous in all of the pics I have seen of you, I cannot wait to see you on stage! xox