My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back into it!



Couple of pics from Chissy in Cairns, the view from our room!

It's so good to be home, even though I'm off again tomorrow it is only a short trip and will be back on the weekend!


Had a very lazy day on Sunday, didn't do much at all besides my big jog in the morning. The rest of the day was spend veging out with my lovely hubby.


This week has seen me get back into the swing of things. I'm on a bit of a mission to shed a few kg & cm's before my School Reunion in March. I've worked out that I seem to function so much better when I have a goal or a deadline. For me just plodding along doesn't seem to work, I'm definatly a goal oriented person!


So I've set myself a few goals and put a plan in place, now all I need to do is consistently do it!!!!!!


I've noticed over the past few years that my body seems to have a "set point", a happy place that it likes to stay. I can get rid of a few kilos but I always seem to end up back at my comfy place. It's not a bad place but my goal is to reduce my body fat a bit and stay there! I'm not sure whether it is a subconscious thing that we make ourselves get back to the place that we have always been or it really is just where my body likes to be? Regardless I'm going to change it, 2009 is the year that I will get & stay just where I want to be.


So yesterday was spot on and it all seems easy I just wish everyday was like that. I did Chest & Back weights, my 30 min Tempo Run, 10 min incline treadmill & a nice 50min powerwalk in the arvo. Food was all spot on and enjoyed every meal!


Today is a different story, went for my 10km jog followed by a big powerwalk on the beach with a girlfriend (buggered after that, so humid up here). Food has been good today although as the afternoon has hit, i'm starving! I always find it hard when I spend the day in the office but today I've been fighting off the cravings big time. Happy to report still on track and blogging to keep me occupied.


Anyway will keep you updated on how I go on my little journey. Bring on 2009 and all the adventures it is sure to bring.


Love, Hilds

No comments: