My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Living at the airport!

Sometimes I think I may as well live at the airport! Here I am just hanging out again. Although I think it's my own fault, I flew from Sydney to Melbourne to Cairns today and had booked myself on a flight from Cairns to Mackay as soon as we were due to land. I was going to be pushing it to make it if all went well and as usual when you want something badbly every bloody obstacle just seems to pop up. Firstly we didn't have enough crew out of Sydney, so late leaving. Then had too many passengers booked out of Melbourne, late leaving! So my changes of getting my flight were looking slim, so secretly I was hoping that my Mackay flight would be delayed and I would make it! Well my wish came true, I have a boarding pass but the plane isn't looking too healthy and we are delayed and hopefully might leave about 2pm were due out about 12:30pm. Anyway I'm just stoked that I might actually get home today. I'm craving just having a routine for a few days, having a stove, making my egg white omlettes, having fresh vegies, oh the simple things!!!!!
I can't believe how much I don't even want a drink or any sweets, strangely I don't think you could force me to have one! I was really organised and bought lots of turkey yesterday to bring on the plane with me and guess who left it in the mini bar fridge, oh how annoying. So I've still survived and managed to make do, lots of boring lettuce leaves, a couple of prawns and a bit of chicken. It's funny when your in the mode that you just don't want to ruin it by eating whatever is around. I could have easily used today as an excuse not to eat well but you really can make do if you need to, I've still got a can of tuna in my bag in case I'm stuck here for a bit longer.
So all is going well, not feeling great yet but I can slowly feel the energy coming back and hanging to go for a big run in the morning and a powerwalk in the arvo.
Thanks for your comments Magda and Lia, it's so nice to be reminded that your normal!

Have a great day!

Hilds

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fly a lot, dumb question but why?

Lia xxx
Eat Clean, Drink Water, Train Hard & Love Life! :o)

Hilds said...

Hey Lia, great to hear from you! I'm a flight attendant with Qantas based in Cairns, currently doing mainly domestic stuff but used to do international, that's why I'm always all over the place!

Anonymous said...

I thought so but wasn't sure, that explains it now.

Lia xxx
Eat Clean, Drink Water, Train Hard & Love Life! :o)