My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Well I'm so glad it's Monday! Last week wasn't the best week I've had. It started out ok, I got my new car on Tuesday which was awesome and am absolutley loving it! Also had managed to swap my trips so I could help Cam out with finishing of this aircon job which we nearly got finished! But as the week progressed I just felt like crap, I was tired, grumpy and feeling quite down. It was so frustrating as I couldn't work out why and no matter what I did I just couldn't seem to snap out of it. I'm guessing it was really bad PMS although wouldn't know as I have gone of the pill and don't really know when they come anymore. Anyway I got back from Japan yesterday and could only sleep for two hours, so felt crap all day and decided I'm going back on the pill as I just couldn't cope with myself. So hopefully I'll start to get back to normal this week. So yesterday I let my emotions win over and ate crap all day, even tried to have a nana nap as I knew I was just really really tired but the more I tried the more my body just wouldn't let me sleep. Anyway got to bed about 10pm last night and up and into it this morning. Managed to fit a 5km run in before getting ready and I'm about to head of to Japan again today, it's going to be a long day!

Anyway on a more positive note, when I get back I have 11 glorious days at home. I'm going to use this time to get motivated again and really get stuck in to training hard and eating well! Positive, positive, positive! So hopefully I won't have to bore you with a depressing, negative post next time!

Anyway better fly!!!!

Love Hilds

2 comments:

Jaime-lee said...

hey hilds.....take it all in stride....let it pass and leave it in the past. maybe your lacking some vitamins? with all that high flying around the world it must deplete some nutrients in your body...get a good iron/multi into you and magnesium is great for cramps/monthlys.....I swear by it, never felt better since being on it!

Congratulations on the new car too!

Have a positive week bella.

Jaime x

Miss Positive said...

All I can say is BLOODY HORMONES!! At least you are back on track now and have got some sleep. Lack of sleep is a big factor in me wanting to eat!

Enjoy those 11 days at home!

Hilary xx