My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Love Friday's

Gotta love Friday's! Even though I don't work Monday to Friday I still love Friday's, I think its because everyone is in a better mood as they know the weekend is just around the corner.

So far today is of to a great start. I forced myself outta bed at 6:30 for my 45min jog. Its hard to make myself get up early sometimes as I don't really have anywhere to be so I could quite easily sleep in. Not that my body will let me sleep in as the guilt seems to creep in and before I know it I'm crawling out of bed and putting those sneakers back on! Had a great run this morning, bit of a struggle to get going as legs were a bit sore from my high intensity leg training yesterday but once I got into it and had the Ipod going full bore I was ok. My morning run is so worth the awesome feeling when I've finished, it really gets things moving for the day (he he if you know what I mean, sorry to be gross in the morning!). Anyway on to brighter topics.

Have planned to go out for a couple of bevie's tonight as we haven't gone out for ages! So might head down to the beach for a couple and then I've planned to be Chef for the night! Since we eat pretty simply throughout the week I thought it was about time I got creative and made something different. So Cam has chosen Spaghetti Di Mare and Apple Strudel (reminds us of our trip to Austria, ate strudel everyday!) for dessert! So a bit of a carb/fat fest tonight (glad I ran a bit faster this morning, he he).

I'm also catching up with a girlfriend for coffee today, god I love being home! I can't describe how good it feels not to be shattered from lack of sleep and be able to maintain a bit of a routine even if it is only for one week. I'm going to have a pretty relaxing weekend just catching up with friends. Because as of Monday I need to get some serious study in, as my next exam is booked for Thursday and I haven't really been doing much study. I'm not a lover of study, I love learning but just hate the whole exam thing!

Well anyway time to get motivated for the day!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Love Hilds

No comments: