My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Buzzing......

That describes me at the moment! I should be feeling shattered but instead I can't stop doing things buzzing about with too much energy for what I should have! I'm sure I'm just super excited as the last couple of nights I haven't been able to sleep well either.

I'm enjoying being on holidays for these last few days of comp prep, it is such a relief not to be flying. Although not all rest and relaxation, the business is going along nicely and keeping my just busy enough (don't want too much work for the next 9 days!). So everything is on track for Melbourne, I even started getting clothes out ready to pack (just a little excited). Just waiting on one of my costumes to be altered and everything is all organised.

I'm looking forward to next week as I get to do all the girly stuff. Have booked in to the Hairdresser, need to get my nails done, waxing and lots of time on the beach!!!!! Sounds like the perfect week, except no wine or chocolate.

Anyway nothing exciting happening here, just counting down the days.

Looking forward to meeting lots of bloggers soon.

Hilds

2 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

Oh Baby - the wine and chocolate will be flowing in 9 days time :)

RaeC said...

Hi Hilds... not long now!! I'll be with you feeling all glad that I'm on holidays as of Wednesday this week. Want to save my annual leave for after the Nationals in October instead seeing as it's going to be on the Gold Coast!!

Hang in there hon... not long to go now!! :o)