My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Back on Track

Well its nearly the end of week one and so far so good. Although oh my god have I been sore this week. I started the week with Chest and Back weights and I'm only just getting over it!!!! I do love feeling sore though, it makes all the effort feel worth it. I'm currently following a nutrition plan with Sue, all is going well so far and it definitely helps me a lot being accountable to someone. I haven't deviated from my plan all week and am just deciding if I need a free meal this week. I think its going to take me a good few weeks before I feel back to normal its amazing how much blubber can creep back on after a few weeks holiday, oh well it has been great and I've enjoyed every minute of holidays. So anyway time for me to get motivated I've decided to paint the office and am going to get stuck into it. Chat soon Hilds

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Hilds, good to see you are getting stuck back into it. makes you feel so much better doesn't it? I'm worried about going O/S and putting on weight so I've decided to get super fit before I go so I can relax a bit when I'm there! Dumb logic huh?

Hope you're enjoying the DOMS!

Hilary xx