My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It hurts to walk!

I'm still recovering from my leg session on Sunday. I think I must have overdone it just a little bit as I have been struggling to walk, sit (any movement really!). I've still managed to keep up my training although my usual Hill walk has been a lot harder than usual, actually managed a 5km run this arvo, it felt a bit strange at first but managed to get through it. I'm on to my second week now, managed to lose half a kilo last week, although was expecting a bit more considering what a great effort I put in with both training and nutrition (its hard work trying to get rid of all those studels and beers I had during my holidays!). I have to just keep telling myself to keep plodding along and the results with come! So anyway have been busy around the house the last couple of days. We managed to paint the last room in the house that had the original yellow walls and blue doors, its fantastic to see it finally go. I also got stuck into the garden today and well pretty much destroyed it, we have a few shrubs that just grow uncontrollable so I decided it was time to get rid of them. The garden is looking quite bare now and lots of rubbish to take to the dump tomorrow. So only one more day before I head back to work, its been great having five weeks off, I don't quite now how I'm going to cope working again!!!!! Anyway enough from me. Luv Hilds

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

Its so bloody easy to put the weight on isn't it, and takes soooo much hard work to get it off again!! Grrrr!

How good is it when you get some stuff done to the house, makes you feel like you're really accomplishing things doesn't it? Too bad you have to go back to work - we'll all have to win the lotto I think!

Hope you're able to walk a bit better tomorrow!

Hilary xx