My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Finally feeling back to normal! It has taken me a while since getting back from Austria to get my energy levels up again, but I think they're back. Have been loving my holidays though, have been catching up with friends for coffee and lots of lunches and also managed to fit in a workout each day. Haven't been doing my usual intensity but easing back into things and trying to enjoy a bit more of a relaxed routine before I hit it hard after next week. We are of camping today, its awesome weather so I'm really looking forward to it, we are planning on going of a 6 hour hike tomorrow so that's my workout covered! We are also heading of to Adelaide to visit all of the family on Thursday. Cam's and my family are all getting together for a big BBQ to celebrate our engagement so I am really looking forward to that. Anyway just a quick one today as I need to get the car packed so we can get going.
Hope everyone is going well!
Love Hilds

No comments: