My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Week 2 down!

Well week two is over and it was a bit of a challenging one. I started back at work and flew to Tokyo last Thursday. I forgot how tired I get after night flights and how hard it is to control those sugar cravings. So the week got of to a good start although after getting home at 6am on Saturday morning and only having a couple hours sleep I felt very tired for the rest of the weekend! Still managed to get all of my training in although struggled with those sugar cravings and just felt hungry all weekend! Anyway didn't do too badly although it was reflected in my weekly weigh in (no change!!!!!). Well I can only hope for a better week this week, I'm trying to stay motivated and get my nutrition spot on this week! I'm off to Bali on Wednesday and get home on Sunday so have planned all my training and nutrition to fit in. Other than work all is going well, got back into my Cert 4 in Fitness study today and slowly getting through it. The weather is pretty average up here at the moment pouring with rain now, its seems like the wet season might be coming early (so glad I've got my treadmill). Bye for now Hilds

No comments: