My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Last few days before I hit it hard! Have returned from camping which was lovely although didn't get up to as much as we had planned. It was quite funny actually, I realised I had left my hiking shoes behind when we were setting up camp, after a few minutes of Cam paying me out we realised he left his behind too, plus the map and water bottles. So obviously we weren't meant to go hiking! So instead I got to read Fitness mags sitting in the sun next to the river, couldn't have asked for a better day. So tomorrow we head of to Adelaide to catch up with all the family, which I am very excited about! We get back on Sunday and I will be getting right back into hard training and strict nutrition. I have already got my motivational folder ready with my nutrition and training plans. I must say though that I have had a much needed break over my holidays and have managed to re motivate myself and am excited about getting toned, fit and healthy for the new year. I hope everyone else is going well with their health and fitness journeys!

Have fun, love Hilds

No comments: