My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Week 3 down!

Another week down. Spent the most of last week in Bali, I managed to get some time in the sun and stock up on all my Bali goodies. We will stop flying there soon so had to make the most of my time there. Managed to have a great week of training and nutrition although was a bit disappointed with my weigh in and measurements Monday morning. I shouldn't have really checked my weight as I had missed a nights sleep flying home from Bali plus I had my free meal Sunday night so felt pretty average on Monday morning only to have to get ready to fly to Japan. In three weeks my weight really hasn't moved much although I know that changes are happening and I just have to be patient, but it is so hard when you put in so much effort and all you want to see is a bit of a drop in the scale! Anyway I flew over to Osaka yesterday and struggled all day, I was sooooo tired and struggled to make it through the day. It wasn't my best nutrition day but I managed not to let it get out of control. I managed to do some stair climbing today and went for a long powerwalk, so feeling human again. Have got a pretty busy week ahead, I fly home tonight have Thursday of and then of to Tokyo on Friday, back on Sunday and then my nephew arrives. He is 14 and hasn't been up to visit Cairns before, so I will be taking him diving out on the reef plus some other fun stuff so it should be a great week.

Anyway enough from me, should get some rest before flying throughout the night.
Have fun! Hilds

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

OMG you have such a busy life jet-setting here and there! I'm so impressed that you can stay on plan during all this, I get "thrown" just be having a two day trip to Gladstone!!

I too can relate on the scale weight not changing much - I think what we've got to remember is that we dont have as much to lose this time around, so it takes longer to get rid of those few extra kgs. Thats my theory anyway!

Have a great week!

Hilary xx

SeLiNa said...

I'm exhausted just reading your schedule Hilde!! I don't know how you do it! You must be soooo tired all the time just from time changes :)
It's hard to be patient with the scales isn't it!!
I like Hilary's theory, lets run with that ;)