My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Another week down

So another week is over! Overall it was a good week, I completed all my planned training and even managed to add in another RPM class. I actually dragged my partner Cam along as he has never been to a group fitness class before. He hated me all week for booking him in but after the class he absolutley loved it and is ready to go back for more this week (he he, I've got him hooked now!) So as usual training was great, managed to increase my weights a fair bit this week, which was a nice suprise. Training never seems to be a problem other than the usual mind games before a hard training session (already dreading my leg workout tommorrow, but know I will do it anyway!).

Whereas my nutrition is always more of a struggle, I think I just love food to much! Anyway was pretty good all week slipped in 2 x skinny cappaccinnos (becoming a habbit I might have to kick) but didn't really eat of plan. Haven't had a free meal yet or any drinks but actually starting to crave a little treat now. My main problem with my eating is that my portions start to grow in size and I tend to pick in the arvos when I am craving sweets (nothing really bad maybe a bit more protein or cottage cheese but it all adds up). So this week that is going to stop and back to strict portion control (sounds nasty!). Anyway have set aside Valentines day for my free meal. We have planned a couple of massages for us both Wednesday arvo followed by a relatively healthy but free meal and maybe even a couple of glasses of wine. So knowing I have a little treat ahead should keep me motivated this week!

I had to do my weekly checkin yesterday as I was flying out to Japan. So I jumped on the scales to discover I had put on .5kg (I really really really hate scales). So I was really dissapointed with that but kept telling myself that it was only a little number and not to let it get you down. I still find it so frustrating that you can allow a number on a scale effect your mood. So following the horrrific scale incident I decided to get my partner to check my Body fat and measurements. Overall I have lost about 2cm from most places and also dropped about 4% Body fat and I am feeling much better. So as hard as it is I'm ignoring those scales this week and just getting on with it!!!!!

So on to another exciting week! Spending the day in Japan today just waiting for the gym to open as usual. Then I will hit the treadmill for a good hard cardio session followed by abs. Might spend the rest of the day doing a bit of study, time to get stuck in to this next module and then hopefully a little nana nap before the long flight home. Have got my leg workout tommorrow followed by a relaxing stint at the hairdressers. I love getting my hair done as it is one time I can just sit and do nothing for a while and not feel even a little bit bad about it. Anyway enough from me hope everyone else is having a great start to the week. Luv Hilds

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Ah you got Cam to a bike class - how awesome! I would love to get Scott to go but our timetables always clash. Good to hear we've got another gym-junkie in the making!

I do know what you mean about those scales. We put so much stock in what they say that we forget all other progress, and we also forget how GREAT we're feeling too.

Enjoy your time at the hairdressers!

Hilary xx

Unknown said...

Wow Hilde - just saw your pic in the IBO newsletter! You look amazing!!! Congrats!! :o)

Bec said...

Hi Hilde,

It sounds as though you are doing so well with your new challenge. You look awesome from your last challenge, so I can't imagine that you need much work :) But it just goes to show that weight loss on the scales isn't everything. Keep building that muscle!

Cheers
Rebecca