My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

WHOOO HOO!

As you can tell I am just a little bit happy!!! For the last week I have been a grumpy bum waiting for my exam results to come back, as I walked out of the exam feeling less than confident. I was so frustrated as I studied quite hard for it (and I don't like studying) and the thought of having to resit was not a pleasant option. So anyway for the last week I have been putting of starting my next module as I didn't want to get into it and have to re-study all the stuff for my last exam. So with my lack of patience I rang Fitnation just querying the resit procedures and if by any chance they had my exam results yet... she had them and said that I had blitzed it (I thought she must have had the wrong person). Anyway it turns out as it is quite a hard exam the pass mark was only 70%, not 80% like I thought, so I got 81%, not quite blitzed it but I'm extremely happy that I don't have to do it again, so yesterday I was one happy camper (i think Cam was even happier don't think he even wanted to think about the possibility of a re-sit, for his sake!)

So now its on to the next module where I have to do my gym placement, I'm really enjoying it all actually as it is what I am so interested in. Bit worried about the gym placement as I do most of my training at home. I am a member of a gym, just to do the occasional spin and pump class though so I might approach them and see if I can do it there.

Did Chest and Biceps yesterday and surprisingly I managed to up my weights on quite a few exercises which I wasn't expecting as I was a bit tired after flying all night, must be all the glutamine and driven I have been taking!!!! Nutrition has been going great, much easier this week without all those insane cravings, I even managed to avoid picking on my night flight and just drank green tea (bit of a breakthrough). The only problem was once I got home and crawled in to bed at 6am I was a bit hungry and could only sleep for a couple of hours. Oh well I'm sure I'll get the right mix one day. Have done all my training for today, got up early for my interval training, followed by some yummy oats and then off to the gym to do a spin class. I even jumped on the cross trainer for an extra 20minutes afterwards, so I'm feeling a bit shattered now!

So overall the week is going well, they're even saying the rain might stop tomorrow (another big Whoo hoooo) might actually be able to go for a walk outside, how lovely that will be.

Bye for now Hilds

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fantastic that you have passed!!! Of course you would've though! I am sure the gym placement will be a piece of cake and a fantastic experience!!
Congrats again!

K

Kelly said...

Well done on passing your exams with such great results, it must take a lot of 'weight' off your shoulders!

Miss Positive said...

Congratulations Hilds!!!! That is very exciting news, and I'm sure the gym placement will be fine - you'll love it!

Hilary xx

Di Broeren said...

Yay for you on your results! That's great. Would be really great if that rain headed down here and sat over Brisbane for a few weeks!!