My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Escaping the rain!!!!!!

Well I've managed to get away from the never ending rain in Cairns for a couple of days!!! I just got into Japan where it is nice and cold but no rain in sight. It has been horrible in Cairns for the last week, never ending rain. I can't even remember the last time I went for a run outside, the treadmill is definitely getting a work out! I'm even weakening to the idea of getting a dryer, we have managed without one this long and I know as soon as we get one we will use it all the time, especially Cam I can't imagine him every hanging the clothes out again!! Anyway I'll see what its like when I get home and I might have to lash out and get one.

So another week is over and overall it was ok, wouldn't say perfect but managed to get through it ok. I lost another .4kg which is always good. It still amazes me how easily the weight comes on but what an effort it takes to get it off again. I'm really enjoying all of my training though, well except this morning was kinda dreading my leg workout as my legs were still a bit sore from all my stairs the other day(Selina I just did 60 floors and it took about 35mins), but once I got started there was no stopping me. Not sure how I'll pull up tomorrow but just got to get a run in and then will take it easy! My nutrition last week was ok but slipped in two skinny cappuccinos (yes Di I weakened, but they did taste great!). Didn't have a free meal last week, so haven't eaten off plan or had any alcohol in two weeks and for some strange reason I'm not really craving it. If I do get cravings it is for something boring like more oats and cottage cheese (mmmmm could eat that for every meal!) So now that my insane hormonal cravings have disappeared I'm aiming for a cleaner nutrition week this week and possibly adding in some extra power walks (if it ever stops bloody raining, gets a bit boring on the treadmill). So that's it for now feeling a bit tired after the flight, might even sleep in since the gym doesn't open until ten. Thanks for every ones comments and dropping by my blog. Cheers Hilds

2 comments:

Di Broeren said...

You are going to be a gorgeous bride : ) It is such a wonderful day.

I have never had a dryer either, I think the people down south think we are mad but it only crosses my mind about having one when we have lots of rain.

Keep up the awesome work. Slow and steady wins the race : ))

Anonymous said...

Hilde I agree with Di, slow and steady and don't burn out. Thanks for birthday present will enjoy reading. Your sick of rain and I am sick of daylight savings. Be alright if didn't have little kids.
Seeya Lucy.