My photo
This blog is all about my personal health and fitness journey. I am a qualified personal trainer and run my own Online Personal Training Business - GET ACTIVE ONLINE. I love helping others reach their goals and just feel better about themselves! Last year I competed in the Sports Model Division at the INBA All Female Classic and had a great time and might just do it again! But more on that later.... for now I just love rambling on about the daily adventures of Life!!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

MY APPETITE IS BACK!

I'm feeling better and of course my appetite is back and as such I had a few too many treats yesterday! I was just so happy I could eat again that I induldged in a few too many chocolate coated fruit and nuts (they're my favourite). I wasn't planning on having them but as usual when they are in the house I just couldn't resist them and once that packet is open I just can't stop, I did manage to put them away and make my hubby eat half just so I didn't feel as bad!

We are having friends over tonight for drinks and nibbles and I went out and bought everything ready for tonight, silly idea! As once it's all in the house it's just a little too tempting to have some especially since I hadn't been able to eat much all week.

After being on the couch for the last three days after having some energy back I went a little crazy! I went to the gym and had a great weight session plus did 20 mins on the treadclimber (couldn't quite manage running just yet). Then I met up with a friend for lunch and then hit the shops. Finally made it home about 4pm and then started a cleaning frenzy and couldn't stop until 10pm. It's amazing how much there is to do when you start, I cleaned the oven, windows, skirtings, started on the bathrooms and then it all got a bit hard and I had to go back to my Chocolate coated Nuts (he, he).

So the weekend is here, god I love the weekends and I'm about to hit the gym and work off a couple of these chocolate nuts. I wanted to go for a run outside but it's just way to windy down here at the beach and I don't think I would get very far running.

Anyway time to stop procrastinating better go as the gym isn't open for too much longer!

No comments: